WHO USES THE PORTAL?
- Whether you are an Ordained Minister, a Licensed Minister, a Commissioned Lay or a Student in the NC East District, EVERYONE should be using the portal and EVERYONE already has a username and password for the portal. If you do not know your username and/or password please email Debbie Barwick in the District Office for a password reset.
- As someone
credentialed or studying to be credentialed in the Wesleyan Denomination, this
is your official, legal record and connection for keeping your information and
status as an active minister or student up-to-date.
WHAT DO I USE THE PORTAL FOR?
The Portal is where you will...
- Update your personal contact
- Fill out your ASR, which is required in order to maintain your legal active status as a minister in the Wesleyan Denomination.
- Fll out your church statistical
- Input your church leaders (i.e. LBA
members, Treasurer, etc.)
- Update your church's contact, email and website info which updates the District and the Denomination.
*Please DO NOT fill out a request for a portal account. You already have an account even if you have never logged in to it.
Simply email Debbie Barwick for a password reset. You will receive an email with a link to enter a new password.
Once you login to your Portal page you can change both username and password at any time.